Origen RV Accessories LTD. (Origen) Responsibilities
- Provides 2 year manufacturers warranty for both B2B & their B2C customers
- Refers to any product defect or failure from the time of purchase
- Does not include misuse and damage caused via re-installation or dragging them off while traveling over uneven terrain, pot holes or speed bumps.
- Any mistake in product packing or incorrect shipment will be the responsibility of Origen.
- B2C customers are REQUIRED to provide proof of purchase prior to receiving warranty work or replacements. Without proof of purchase the customer will be instructed to direct all questions and issues to the vendor they purchased from. No warranty or replacements will be provided to ANY customer without proof of purchase.
- In the case of damaged pads customers will be required to remit pictures of said pad and the pertinent landing foot. Without proof of damage no replacements will be provided.
- Will replace any lost or damaged pads at our discretion once the proper requirements are fulfilled.
- Are required to remedy any mistake (via replacement or refund) in shipment or product type issued to their B2C customers at their expense.
- Including if they recommend the improper version for the customer.
- This is also true should the customer try to install the incorrect version (recommended by the vendor) and damage the pads.
- Vendors are encouraged to reach out to Origen with any questions regarding compatibility or customer service.
- Should it be proven the SnapPads were installed by the vendor for a customer in an incorrect manner resulting in lost or damaged pads, the replacement cost will be the responsibility of the vendor.
Origen reserves the right to deny any suspicious claims from either vendors or end consumer for any reason.
Register & Submit Warranty Claims here or contact customer service by phone at 1-886-923-9538 or email at email@example.com.